Tuesday, August 16, 2011

childhood memories

This morning as I went online to check my facebook and emails my living room was being taken over by a six yr old setting up tents =)

 


I love it! I made me remember being little and rolling around in sheets, making tents, and just being a kid with my siblings ♥

She ended up getting a bit more creative....

She retrieved the prayer rug, some throw pillows, some hijabs....

she put them all together


she got dressed, brushed her hair and invited me in to the tent warming party ;) lol

She even had a "door" on her tent ;p




Peace out yall......Privacy please =)

2 comments:

  1. Assalaamu Alaikum!

    Masha Allaah so cute! Reminds me of my daughter now. For sometime she was doing this and now she got a gift play house and enjoys inside that! Children are indeed a blessing! Alhamdulillaah! Masha Allaah you daughter is very adorable!!! Allaahu baarik Laha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walaiakum asalaam waramatulahi wabarakatu JazakAllah Khayer!!!

    =) Yeah I'm thinking of letting her build one out of a HUGE Cardboard box InshaAllah but then, she might become attached to it ;)

    ReplyDelete